Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's been a while since I posted a dinner meal.  Sometimes I'm exhausted after a long commute home and I just want to throw something easy together.  So here's one of those meals that takes very little preparation and allows me to unwind and relax while it's cooking.

Wild rice - it takes an hour to cook, but if I get it going the stove as soon as I walk in the door, it's ready when I'm ready.

Gardein Crispy Tenders -  delicious, packed with protein and easy to bake in the oven.  I mixed up some agave nectar with mustard for a dipping sauce. 

Veg spring rolls - one of my all time favourite foods in general.  Plus they are easy to pop in the oven and these mini spring rolls only take 12 minutes to cook.  By the time I toss them in the oven, I've already changed out of my work clothes into something comfy and had a chat with baby girl about how her day was.

Edamame - again, so easy to make, steamed and sprinkled with a bit of sea salt.

No comments: