Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hello Halo!

Another delightful discovery at the little grocery store that I mentioned before.  I usually skip past the shelves full of cookies and wafers because there's never anything vegan-friendly there.  Well, now I know why one should never say never.  These tasty treats called Halo are organic and made with vegan marshmallows. 

I bought two flavours: S'mores and Nutty Marshmallow, and packed them in a couple of my lunches.  The bars weren't quite what I was expecting - I kind of envisioned them to look like the pictures on the wrapper.  But they satisfied my sweet tooth :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! And I wanted to personally invite you to be one of the top Shopping Advisors on ShopSquad, a free shopping advice website where shoppers and your readers can ask Advisors (i.e. you!) for advice.

If you recommend something that is purchased, from electronics to computers to appliances, you get a percentage of the sale. You're already sharing your expertise through your blog, so why not earn more money for it? You can also earn $5 for each of your readers who signs up.

Read our great press coverage (http://www.shopsquad.com/about?vsrc=shop112) or learn how ShopSquad works (http://www.shopsquad.com/howitworks?vsrc=shop112). When you're ready, sign up free at www.shopsquad.com.

Feel free to ask me any questions: marshall@shopsquad.com. Thanks!