Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Oh, Canada...red white and GREEN lunch

I started with a red & white theme for Preciosa's lunch todayin keeping with her daycare's Canada Day theme...but I didn't feel right not putting something green in her lunch.  I couldn't do it.  So we've got vegan cream cheese and vegan "Canadian Bacon" on homemade bread, celery with sunflower seed butter and golden raisins, a white nectarine, salt & vinegar CheeCha puffs, and Glutenfrreda raisin flax oatmeal, with a little container of peas tucked under it.

2 comments:

Jen said...

These lunch box posts are great Janet! It's inspiring to see how much thought you put into it.

Carissa said...

Yay, the comment box is working now :) This looks like a great lunch, can you come make my lunches please? I just packed my lunch for work and all I have is an avocado and nutritional yeast in a brown paper bag (my bread is at work).