Friday, October 24, 2008

Tag: Six Random Things

Jen at Chasing Domestic Bliss has tagged me with Six Random Things.

The rules are:

1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Along with 6 random things you are also supposed to post 6 things you love.

Random things about me:
  1. I cannot keep a cactus plant alive. I've had at least six of them in the past 10 years and they all die from either being over watered or under watered.  I just can't get it right.
  2. I think brussels sprouts stink when my room mate steams them in the microwave.  Are they little baby cabbages?  Ironically I like cabbage, but for some reason I don't like brussels sprouts at all.  Pehaps if they were prepared differently I might give them a second chance...
  3. I read Tarot cards for my friends.  My brother gave me a Spanish Tarot deck as a gift many years ago and I have been fascinated with them ever since.
  4. I ordered deep fried pickles once at a pub in St. Louis...and loved them!
  5. When I was a little girl my favorite cartoon was Jem and the Holograms.  I even had a Jem barbie doll.
  6. I hiked up Diamond Head volcano in Hawaii in flip flops when I was 7 months pregnant.   Not an easy task, but so worth the spectacular view!
6 Things I love:
  1. My daugher Naimah
  2. Animals, especially cats
  3. Swimming in the Caribbean Sea
  4. Travelling
  5. The colour pink
  6. Dark chocolate
So now I'm supposed to tag 6 blogs...but instead I'm going to tag anyone who likes bussels sprouts!  Surely there's at least 6 of you out there ;)

No comments: