Friday, January 1, 2010

21 Day Vegan Kickstart: Day One

Happy New Year to you and yours.  There's an old tale that says the way you bring in the new year will set the tone for the year to follow.  I spent last night rocking out to Band Hero and drinking green apple martinis at a house party, so I'm excited to see how the year unfolds.

I made some peanut butter cupcakes from VCTOTW to bring the party.  My attempt at writing 2010 in white chocolate went horribly wrong, so this is the rescued version of the cupcakes.




Have you had a chance to check out the 21 Day Vegan Kickstart?  I can't wait to try some of the recipes.  Today's breakfast was apple-cinnamon oatmeal.  I subbed in apples instead of raisins, but considering that I'm not the biggest fan of oatmeal, I liked it well enough.  Tomorrow's breakfast promises to generate much more enthusiasm from me, I swear.


No comments: